Kendall Polyskin II Transparent Dressing, Adhesive, 2" x 2-3/4" - each
Polyskin II transparent dressings consist of a thin, polymer film coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive. A simple, effective delivery system allows for one-handed application. The dressings are ideal for IV sites, donor sites, burns, ulcers and sutures. It is impermeable to external liquid and microorganisms, and provides better adhesion in moist environments.Features
- Kendall Polyskin II Transparent Dressing is a semi-permeable, moisture responsive film.
- Improved wet adhesion properties.
- Patented two-tab delivery system.
- Improved breathability.
- Helps prevent roll-up.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details