Kendall T.E.D Knee Length Anti-Embolism Stockings, Small Regular, White - each
T.E.D Anti-Embolism Stockings are designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated. The clinically-proven graduated compression pattern helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity. The stockings are available in a wide range of sizes, which helps facilitate proper fit and ensure the clinically-proven compression pattern. Available stocking sizes are small, medium, large and XL sizes, in addition to regular and long lengths.
- Knee-length stockings designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh length styles are medically contraindicated.
- Clinically-proven graduated compression pattern helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity.
- Inlay circumferential knit helps ensure the proper pressure pattern and helps to prevent slippage.
- Contoured seamless construction eliminates harsh ridges which might cause constriction.
- Specially designed knee band minimizes slippage without constricting circulation.
- Wide range of sizes facilitates proper fit for correct compression pattern.
- Inspection toe opening provides easy access for medical examination.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details