Kendall T.E.D Thigh Length Anti-Embolism Stockings, Small Long, White - Pair
Designed to reduce venous stasis in the entire leg. The clinically-proven graduated compression pattern from ankle to upper thigh helps ensure optimum blood flow velocity. Available in small, medium and large sizes. Also available in short, regular and long lengths.
- Clinically-proven graduated compression pattern from ankle to upper thigh.
- Inlay circumferential knit.
- Contoured seamless construction.
- Interrupted band and functional gusset minimizes stocking slippage without constricting circulation.
- Pressure break at popliteal protects critical popliteal area and promotes free leg movement.
- Distinctive stitch pattern in knee area assists in correct positioning.
- Defined heel pocket facilitates application and ensures correct stocking placement.
- Inspection toe opening provides easy access for medical examination.
- Unique soft material enhances patient comfort.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details