Kendall Telfa AMD Antimicrobial Island Dressing, 4" x 8" - 100/case
Telfa AMD antimicrobial sponges are impregnated with pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful, yet safe antiseptic that has broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multidrug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities with a low-cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol. In addition to its antimicrobial capabilities the Telfa AMD antimicrobial sponge’s nonadherent dressing has a perforated mylar film with an absorbent core making it ideal for use as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds.Features
- Contains pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide).
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Broad spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details