Kendall Telfa Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressing, 3" x 8" - each
Telfa "Ouchless" Non-Adherent Dressings are superior, "ouchless" dressings that won't disrupt healing tissue by sticking to the wound. Ideal as a primary dressing for lightly draining wounds. An ideal take-home dressing.Features
- Telfa "Ouchless" Non-Adherent Dressing can be cut to any shape without separating.
- Telfa film has 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 1/50" to 2/67".
- Can address most wound care and post-surgical applications.
- Absorbent core is made of 100% U.S.P grade absorbent cotton.
- Bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film.
- Highly absorbent to help minimize skin maceration.
- Easy to use and can be steam sterilized.
- Polyester wound contact film polymer.
- Ideal moisture transmission rate.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details