Kendall WEBRIL Undercast Padding, 6" x 4 yards - 24/case
WEBRIL Undercast Padding is constructed of 100% cotton fibers for soft cushioning and is to be used with either synthetic or plaster casting material.Features
- Constructed of 100% purified cotton fibers for soft and natural cushioning; ideal for use with synthetic and plaster casting material.
- Processed to minimize bulk and dimensional changes that lead to movement of padding under cast.
- Retains consistency; wet and dry product will not collapse as padding absorbs moisture.
- Shortest fibers, hook-and-loop effect, prevents pressure points, combination of mild stretch and cohesiveness, and holds padding in place without shifting or bunching.
- Available in a sterile blister pouch for post-operative casting applications and patient safety.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details