Kerlix AMD Antimicrobial Gauze Bandage Roll 6-Ply Sterile, 4-1/2" x 4 yards - 60/case
High Absorbency, In Rigid Tray
Kerlix AMD rolls are impregnated with pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide) and a powerful, yet safe, antiseptic that has a broad range of effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multi-drug resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities with a low-cost, prophylactic method of treatment, without changing nursing protocol. In addition to its antimicrobial capabilities, Kerlix AMD rolls provide fast wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency.
- Kendall Kerlix AMD Antimicrobial Gauze Bandage Rolls reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Limits cross contamination.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details