Kerlix AMD Antimicrobial Island Dressing Super Sponge, 6" x 6-3/4" - 600/case
Kerlix AMD antimicrobial dressings super sponges are impregnated with pHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic that features broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms, including some multidrug-resistant strains such as MRSA. This exciting new product provides healthcare facilities a low cost, prophylactic method of treatment without changing nursing protocol. In addition to its antimicrobial capabilities the Kerlix AMD antimicrobial dressings super sponges are a superior, primary and secondary dressing designed to absorb and transfer exudates away from the wound.Features
- Kendall Kerlix AMD Antimicrobial Super Sponges help to minimize infection exposure from strike-though.
- Resists bacterial colonization within the dressing.
- Reduces bacterial penetration through the dressing.
- Broad-spectrum effectiveness provides protection against gram negative, gram positive and fungi/yeast microorganisms, including MRSA and VRE.
- Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing.
- Helps reduce the risk of hospital acquired infection.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details