Kerlix Sterile Sponge, 12-Ply, 2s, Cotton, 4" x 4" - each
Kerlix sponges are pre-washed, fluff-dried, woven gauzes with a crinkle-weave pattern to provide loft and bulk, and to cushion and protect wound areas. These 4" x 4" sponges are ideal for all-purpose floor use and they serve as superior primary dressings. Their absorbency and texture are ideal for prepping, cleansing, packing and debriding wounds. Made from high-grade 100% U.S. grown cotton, Kerlix sponges exceed USP Type VII gauze requirements.Features
- Kendall Kerlix Gauze Sponge's overlapped edges prevent pressure points while bandaging.
- Crinkle weave pattern and diamond-fold construction offers superior loft, bulk and high absorbency.
- Prewashed, fluff-dried, woven gauze.
- Reduces the risk of maceration.
- Well-suited for a multitude of applications.
- Exceed USP Type VII gauze requirements.
- High-grade 100% U.S. grown cotton.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details