KerraCel Gelling Fiber Dressing, Absorbent, 6" x 6" - 5/box
KerraCel™ is a highly absorbent, conformable Wound Dressing made of 100% carboxymethyl cellulose. It locks in exudates to help protect peri wound skin from maceration while contouring to the wound bed. It can be used in the management of low to heavily exuding partial and full thickness chronic and acute wounds.
- Forms a soothing gel when wet.
- Helps maintain a moist healing environment.
- Contours to the wound bed to minimize dead space.
- Can be used on the following wounds including: Leg ulcers, pressure ulcers (stage II–IV) and diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds (e.g. post-operative, wounds left to heal by secondary intent and donor sites), superficial and partial thickness burns, cavity wounds, traumatic wounds (e.g. abrasions and lacerations) and exudates absorption in oncology wounds (e.g. fungating cutaneous tumors, cutaneous metastases and Kaposi’s sarcomas).
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details