KerraFibre Natural Gelling Fibre Wound Dressing, 2-4/5" x 2" - 10/box
Polyurethane Film, Super Absorbent, For Moderate to Heavily Exuding Wounds
KerraFibre® is designed to absorb and wick moderate to high amounts of exudate through a naturally derived wound contact layer. Integrated into one structure, each of its three layers performs a different role, but when combined with the innovative hexagonal composition, the result is a dressing that absorbs exudate and locks it away, regulating fluid levels to maintain an ideal moist wound environment.
- Single integrated dressing.
- Performs well under compression.
- Locks exudate and bacteria in the dressing to keep it away from the wound bed.
- Soft, natural alginate contact layer means the dressing can be used to control minor bleeding.
- Very efficient at extracting harmful MMP proteins from wounds that could delay healing.
- Low profile, flexible and comfortable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details