Ki Mobility Catalyst 4 lightweight folding manual wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 4 lightweight folding manual wheelchair at $912(MSRP
Ki Mobility Catalyst 4 lightweight folding manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Catalyst 4 wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 4 lightweight folding manual wheelchair is the lightest most durable and energy efficient K0004 folders on the market today. Ki Mobility Catalyst 4C lightweight folding manual wheelchair is the unquestioned performance leaders in the K4 class. Catalyst 4C manual wheelchair comes with spoke wheels and weighs only 24 lbs.
Offset axle plate
The Catalyst 4 series axle is mounted 1 ½" forward to traditional axle positions. This small change can improve efficiency significantly. The simple axle plate design offers vertical adjustments of the axle in five positions. It can also be reversed to gain greater rearward stability.
The Catalyst difference
Catalyst 4 both take advantage of all of the "Catalyst difference" design features to allow you to fit, adjust and ride with confidence. A defining characteristic of each chair is its axle plate which we will highlight below.
Wheelchairs are about wheels
The Catalyst 4 offers Ki Mobility's full line of specially designed Ki spoke wheels with precision machined hubs and hard anodized handrims. Utilizing straight pull spokes this wheel promotes a stiffer and stronger wheel while the hard anodize handrim is resistant to scratching so they keep that "NEW" look longer. We also offer the full array of industry standard wheels and casters such as Spinergy, Natural fit, Frog legs and Topolino.
Front frame styles
Catalyst 4 offer the option of a swing away front end featuring our patented footrests or 70° or 80° fixed frames. The swing away hangers come in 4 bends (60°, 70°, 80° & 90°) are light and easy to use and so strong.
Mags Can be high performance too
Ki Mobility proudly offers the ultra-sleek and lightweight X-Core mags. These wheels have far greater stiffness and rigidity than conventional mags while keeping the weight to only 1 lb. more than spokes.
Optional accessories available from Therafin and ROHO, Please call us for specific details...
|Ki Mobility catalyst 4 wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 22"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 22"|
|Rear seat height||12" - 19"|
|Weight capacity||250lbs / 350lbs Heavy duty|
|Top frame tubing size||1"|
|Bottom frame tubing size||1.125"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame, cross braces, hangers and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.