Ki Mobility Catalyst 5TTL ultralight folding manual wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5TTL ultralight folding manual wheelchair at $1980(MSRP
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5TTL ultralight folding manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Catalyst 5TTL folding manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5TTL ultralight folding manual wheelchair is ultra-lightweight folding wheelchair which provides high performance, durability and functionality. Catalyst 5TTL constructed from ultra-lightweight 7000 series aluminum which makes it lighter as 23lbs. It makes daily life easier with largest selection of options to help you customize and configure your chair.
300 lbs. Standard weight capacity
Weighing in at a mere 14.2 lb. transport weight, It is the lightest and strongest folding wheelchair on the market with a 300 lb. standard weight capacity! A heavy duty option is also available. Transport Weight: 16x16 standard configurations without rear wheels and no footrests. A standard pair of 24” spoke wheels w/ a 1” high pressure tire and aluminum hand rim weighs 6.064 lbs.
The Catalyst Difference
Catalyst 5TTL takes advantage of all of the "Catalyst Difference" design features to allow you to fit, adjust and ride with confidence.
Standard And Curved Axle Plates
The Catalyst 5TTL with the ability to adjust Center of Gravity (CG), a critical design criteria for a K0005 class chair. Both axle plate options, standard and curved, are machined from Billet 6061-T6 aluminum and offer finite adjustment of the CG and rear seat height. 3/16" of CG adjustment over a 3 ½" range is a snap with the innovative 3D locking index washer design and only requires one wrench. The standard axle plate offers 1" adjustments in rear-seat height and 1° adjustments of wheel camber while the curved axle plate offers a more discrete ½" of fine tuning adjustments in the rear seat.
Front Frame Styles
Catalyst 5TTL offers the option of a swing away front end featuring patented footrests or 70° or 80° fixed frames. The swing away hangers come in 4 bends (60°, 70°, 80° & 90°) are light and easy to use and so strong.
Wheelchairs are about wheels
With precision machined hubs and hard anodized hand rims, the Catalyst 5TTL offers Ki Mobility's full line of specially designed Ki spoke wheels. Utilizing straight pull spokes this wheel promotes a stiffer and stronger wheel while the hard anodize hand rim is resistant to scratching so they keep that "NEW" look longer. Catalyst 5TTL also having the full array of industry standard wheels and casters such as Spinergy, Natural Fit, Frog Legs and Topolino.
Mags Can Be High Performance Too
Catalyst 5TTL also having the ultra-sleek and lightweight X-Coretm mags. These wheels have far greater stiffness and rigidity than conventional mags while keeping the weight to only 1 lb. more than spokes. Now available in 20", 22" and 24".
Optional accessories available from Therafin and ROHO, Please call us for specific details...
|Ki Mobility catalyst 5TTL ultralight folding manual wheelchair|
|Standard Weight||23 lbs.|
|Seat width||14" - 22"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||11.5" - 19.5"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs/350 lbs for Heavy Duty|
|Top frame tubing size||1"|
|Bottom frame tubing size||1.125"|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame, cross braces, hangers and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.