Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Vx Ultralight Folding Manual Wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Vx ultralight folding manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Vx ultralight folding manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Vx ultralight folding manual wheelchair has since redefined the ultra-lightweight folding market by raising the bar in weight, performance, durability and functionality. Catalyst 5Vx ultralight wheelchair constructed from ultra-lightweight 7000 series aluminum, the Catalyst 5Vx is arguably the best choice in high-performance folding wheelchairs. With our largest selection of options to help you customize and configure your chair.
Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Vx ultralight folding manual wheelchair features
The Catalyst difference:
Catalyst 5Vx comes with "Catalyst Difference" design features to allow to fit, adjust and ride with confidence.
Comes in compact frame design with easy to activate Swing-in anti-tips swing in under the frame. Available in pairs with left or right mounting options.
Centre of gravity adjustment and ride performance are closely connected to each other. Catalyst 5Vx offers redesigned axle plate and rear frame which gives 2" of centre of gravity adjustment in ½" increments and 5" of rear seat height adjustment over 7 positions. Ki Mobility Catalyst 5Vx features fit design, ease propulsion and optimized riding experience.
Fender Side Guards:
User can choose between carbon fiber and foam padded aluminum side guards with fender to protect clothing from the road while adding a sleek look to the chair.
The adjustable camber comes at no charge which provides up to 4° of camber in 1" increments. A convenient option with simple adjustment provides with the parts up front so users have everything they need when adjusting or fine tuning camber later.
It is designed to integrated into the rear frame for a minimalistic look.
Allow to remove the rear wheels for easier access through narrow spaces.
Adjustable across a range of rear wheel and rear seat height combinations.
Catalyst 5VX personalization begins with the user. Pick greatest shade then highlight look with the new anodizing package, options & accessories. Comes in thousands of color combinations to choose from, be bold. Be you.
Front frame styles:
Catalyst 5Vx offers swing away front end that features our patented footrests or 70° or 80° fixed frames. The swing away hangers come in 4 bends (60°, 70°, 80° & 90°) are light and easy to use and so strong we offer a lifetime warranty.
300 lbs. standard weight capacity:
Catalyst 5Vx is one of the lightest and strongest folding chairs available on the market with its 300 lbs. standard weight capacity. And heavy duty option is also available to support the bariatric users.
Maxx Performance Spoke:
Maxx Performance is a new spoke wheel that offers performance and style without a high price tag. It features:
Heightened level of responsiveness combined with a lightweight design give the rider the most from every push.
Eighteen radial spokes and a high flange hub that result in increased rigidity for a more responsive, better performing wheel.
Constructed with a 6061 series aluminum rim and straight steel spokes with a durable black satin finish for a look and feel that is anything but standard.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Ki mobility catalyst 5Vx wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 22"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||12.5" - 20"|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs / 350 lbs Heavy duty|
|Top frame tubing size||1"|
|Bottom frame tubing size||1.125"|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame, cross braces, hangers and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.