Ki mobility Liberty FT tilt wheelchair - Quickship
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
this product requires assembly
Ki mobility Liberty FT tilt wheelchair have incredibly strong and lightweight part and can fold into a portable package ideal for transportation. Liberty FT tilt wheelchair offers true portability, enables independent propulsion and provides the benefits of tilt-in-space.
Weight: Liberty utilitizes the most recent technologies, including high pressure metal molding. This results in an incredibly strong and lightweight part. For example, the side frame only weighs 2.8 lbs.
Portability: Liberty is the only adult tilt-in-space that can fold into a portable package ideal for transportation. If you want an even smaller package then you can choose the optional folding backrest. With a transport weight under 26 pounds, it's the lightest adult tilt-in-space available.
Fold Down Back: With the flip of a lever, effortlessly fold Liberty's back down for a more compact, portable package.
Repositioning: Everyone needs relief from sitting in a static position. Whether your primary concern is pressure relief, facilitating proper posture or just providing a break from gravity, Liberty makes it painless. Featuring an easy to adjust gas spring design, adjusting the system for effortless repositioning is simple.
Foot Propulsion: Liberty is designed for independent mobility, especially foot propulsion. The front seat height remains the same regardless of the tilt angle. Simply choose the tilt angle that provides the best pelvic stability without compromising mobility.
Modular Design: With Liberty's modular design, in most cases, no additional parts are necessary to reconfigure the frame. Frame width, frame depth, backrest height, seat to floor height and CG are all easily adjustable. Adapting the chair for delivery or in response to changing user needs has never been easier in an adult tilt chair.
Product comes standard with
- 20" wheel with full poly tire
- 4" caster / 4" fork short stem
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote.
|Ki Mobility Liberty FT tilt wheelchair|
|Seat width||14" - 22"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Seat height||13" - 20"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Tilt Range||0° - 20°|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame, cross braces, hangers and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.