Ki Mobility Little wave "Clik" pediatric wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki Mobility Little Wave "Clik" Pediatric Wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Clik XPe pediatric wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Little wave “Clik” pediatric wheelchair is the most intuitive pediatric wheelchair you’ve ever seen. The Clik’s proprietary Index system easily indexes and aligns as you optimize your adjustment. Providing you just enough guidance to achieve the very best results, every time and the confidence to know it’s right. There are two different versions of Clik wheelchair available The XP and XPe. Both versions are same wheelchair with the same options, features and benefits. The difference in these 2 versions is The XP includes a one-time free growth kit in the base price and the XPe has a lower base, without the growth kit included. Saving you valuable time by ensuring you have the option to choose what works for your client, each and every-time.
Ease of adjustment
An intuitive adjustment system designed to provide accurate, easy growth options. A system so easy to adjust it promotes proper positioning and wheel access so your child gains the active independence and mobility they want. You will notice that on the frame of the Clik you have "dimples". These are there to optimize the adjustment so it's more time effective and easier because there is no longer any guess work involved.
Built In adjustment
Evolving and growing with your Child. Seat height, width, depth, CG, caster wing position, seat upholstery, and seat pans, the most built in adjustment available. With all the possibilities, meeting kids needs has never been so easy.
Hybrid offset frame design The "Clik" Offset frame allows more room for abducted position, AFO's and braces while facilitating proper foot positioning. Hybrid design does not increase frame length or compromising seat support.
Seat belt clamp
Our new seatbelt clamp allows for 100% infinite adjustment. Ensure proper positioning by achieving the perfect seatbelt angle.
With the new 1-1/8" tubing you will find it easier to fit aftermarket seating and positioning systems. Not only on the seat frame but also the backrest because "Clik" comes standard with an adjustable height rigidizer bar.
Adjustable dynamic 5th wheel : Being able to move yourself in space is an essential phase of neurodevelopment. The challenge is maintaining security and stability. Our new adjustable dynamic 5th wheel, that allows you to adjust both the range and spring rate, makes it possible. Whether setup in mid-wheel for the smallest riders or to help promote and teach the balance and wheeling skills that encourage confidence to overcome everyday obstacles and terrain.
Swing away arms : A unique design that incorporates the arm and backrest into one system, with independent angle adjustability. The integrated design allows for easy growth because the whole system moves together. With independent angle adjustment you have the control over placement and angle position so you are able to achieve the ideal backrest angle and arm position.
Ergo stroller handle : The adjustable height Ergo stroller handle is the ergonomic choice for all. Adjustable in height for the most comfortable access to a stroller handle you will experience!
Designer Spoke Guards : Eight new spoke guard designs offer a few more ways to personalize your Clik!
Colored wheels : Colors are not stopping at the frame! Even your wheels can be fun!
Optional accessories available from Therafin and ROHO, Please call us for specific details...
|Ki Mobility little wave “Clik” pediatric wheelchair|
|Transport weight||12.5 lbs.|
|Seat width||8" - 16"|
|Seat depth||8" - 16"|
|Front seat height||11.5" - 20"|
|Rear seat height||11.5" - 20.5"|
|Weight capacity||165 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.