Ki Mobility Little Wave Flip For Leckey - Pediatric Special Needs Seating System
Ki Mobility Little Wave Flip for Leckey seating system is designed to work with Leckey Squiggles, Mygo size 1, or Mygo size 2 seating system those who want optimized postural care for their children with moderate to complex special needs. Leckey's seating systems come in fun colourful designs to fulfill both the postural and emotional needs of young children and their families.
- Tilt range: 0° - 45°
- Hand Tilt only
- Allows for growth adjustability
|Flip to fold: Little Wave Flip is designed to integrates element from strollers into the durability of a wheelchair. From its flat folding design to its use of taper lok technology, the Flip is simply the most advanced pediatric tilt in space available in the market.||Height Adjustable T-Arm Low: Provides a rugged adjustable armrest option for smaller users.|
|Eliminate bland & Illuminate personality: Children are small in size but their personalities can be bigger than life. Let them express themselves with various and different color combinations to choose from-no charge.||Flip up Anti-Tips: Designed to allow the anti-tips to stay connected while making every day obstacles such as curb climbing hassle free.|
|Designer Spoke Guards: Eight new spoke guard designs which offer a few more ways to personalize Flip.||Ergo Folding Back: It is tough, strong and easy to fold. With the flip of a lever user are able to activate the Ergo Folding Back for an effortless fold.|
|Colored Wheels: Even wheels can be fun by giving the experience of different Color combinations.||High Pivot Folding Back: By raising pivot point on the folding back which create the possibilities to leave more seating on the chair while folded.|
|Growth: The Flip provides a new paradigm in adjustability. Seat height, seat depth, and seat width have never been so easy to change, with fewer parts than any other chair.||Drum Brake: By not eliminating the wheel lock, Flip offers an unique option of a true braking system.|
|Attendant Wheel Lock: Wheel lock is a hands-free, easy to use stroller-like wheel lock option.||Self-Propelling Axle: 20, 22 and 24 inch wheels allow to achieve balance between wheel access and tilt range.|
Note: Leckey Squiggles and Mygo seating system sold separately, Please follow the below link or call us for complete configuration and special pricing quote…
|Little Wave Flip For Leckey sitting system||for Squiggles||for Mygo Size 1||for Mygo Size 2|
|Transport Weight||32 lbs*||32 lbs*||32 lbs*|
|Seat Width||14" - 15"||15"||15"|
|Frame Height||15.5" - 17.5"**||15.5" - 17.5"**||15.5" - 17.5"**|
|Weight Capacity||165 lbs.||165 lbs.||165 lbs.|
|* 14" x 14" Frame with Attendant Wheel Lock. Rear wheels removed. Leckey Seating Removed.|
|** Leckey Seating will result in Seat Height 4” greater than Frame Height.|
|*** Mygo 2 weighs 22 lbs with max user weight 132 lbs = 154 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 40% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.