Ki Mobility Little Wave Flip For Leckey sitting system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Ki Mobility Little Wave Flip for Leckey sitting system works with Leckey Squiggles, Mygo size 1, or Mygo size 2 seating system for optimized postural care of children with moderate to complex special needs. Little Wave Flip transforms into a small package which can fit in the trunk of the tiniest car. Leckey's seating systems come in fun colorful designs to fulfill both the postural and emotional needs of young children and their families.
Little Wave Flip pediatric tilt-in-space solution is designed to look more like a stroller with the technology of a wheelchair. The Flip helps manage the emotional transition for parents as their loved one move from one mobility solution to next. Add Leckey seating to optimize posture, function and comfort. Every element of Flip was designed to encourage parents and their family to get out and go. Flat folding highly portable design separates quickly and easily from Leckey Seating Systems.
Put a flip to your fold - Little Wave Flip integrates design elements from strollers into the durability of a wheelchair. Just because it is a wheelchair, does not mean it needs to look like one. From its flat folding design to its use of TAPER LOK technology, the flip is the most advanced pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair.
- Tilt range: 0° - 45°
- Hand Tilt only
- Allows for growth adjustability
Note: Leckey Squiggles and Mygo seating system sold separately, Please follow the below link or call us for complete configuration and special pricing quote…
|Little Wave Flip For Leckey sitting system||for Squiggles||for Mygo Size 1||for Mygo Size 2|
|Transport Weight||32 lbs*||32 lbs*||32 lbs*|
|Seat Width||14" - 15"||15"||15"|
|Frame Height||15.5" - 17.5"**||15.5" - 17.5"**||15.5" - 17.5"**|
|Weight Capacity||165 lbs.||165 lbs.||165 lbs.|
|* 14" x 14" Frame with Attendant Wheel Lock. Rear wheels removed. Leckey Seating Removed.|
|** Leckey Seating will result in Seat Height 4” greater than Frame Height.|
|*** Mygo 2 weighs 22 lbs with max user weight 132 lbs = 154 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.