Ki Mobility Little wave Flip XP tilt wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki Mobility Little wave Flip XP tilt wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Little wave Flip XP tilt wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Little wave flip XP tilt wheelchair integrates design elements from strollers into the durability of a wheelchair. The Flip offers a new paradigm in adjustability. Seat height, seat depth, and seat width have never been so easy to change, with fewer parts than any other chair. Wave flip XP is simply the most advanced pediatric tilt in space available.
Put a flip to your fold : The Little wave flip XP integrates design elements from strollers into the durability of a wheelchair. From its flat folding design to its use of TAPER LOK technology, the Flip is simply the most advanced pediatric tilt in space wheelchair.
Don't struggle with growth. Embrace it. : The Flip offers a new paradigm in adjustability. Seat height, seat depth, and seat width have never been so easy to change, with fewer parts than any other chair.
Eliminate bland. Illuminate personality. : Children are small in size but their personalities can be bigger than life. Let them express themselves with many color combinations to choose from.
Designer spoke guards : Eight NEW optional spoke guard designs offer a few more ways to personalize your flip.
Colored wheels : Colors are not stopping at the frame! Even your wheels can be fun! Color options available for the wheels also.
Attendant wheel lock : The attendant wheel lock is a hands-free, easy to use stroller-like wheel lock option that makes parent's life just a little simpler.
Height adjustable T-arm low : The Height adjustable T-arm low provides a rugged adjustable armrest option for smaller users.
Flip up Anti-tips : Anti-tips new design allows the anti-tips to stay connected while making every day obstacles such as curb climbing hassle free.
Ergo folding back : The Ergo folding back is tough, strong and easy to fold. With the flip of a lever you are able to activate the Ergo folding back for an effortless fold.
High pivot folding back : By raising pivot point on the folding back, we’ve created the possibilities to leave more seating on the chair while folded.
Drum brake : We are not eliminating the wheel lock; instead we are adding the unique option of a true braking system.
Self-propelling axle : The Self-propel axle option of 20", 22" and 24" wheels allow you to achieve balance between wheel access and tilt range.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote.
|Ki Mobility little wave Flip XP tilt wheelchair|
|Transport weight||21 lbs.|
|Seat width||10" - 18"|
|Seat depth||12" - 20"|
|Seat height||13.5" - 20"|
|Weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Tilt range||0° - 45°|
|WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.