Ki Mobility Little wave XP youth manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki Mobility Little wave XP youth manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Little wave XP youth manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Little wave XP youth manual wheelchair has the ability to move easily within its environment; where the wheels are in the perfect spot so that young people can use all of their strength and leverage to their advantage. Little wave youth features the ability to change and grow long with the person who is using it; yet it is extremely light, simple to use and easy to transport.
The signature 7000 series 1 3/8" aluminum frame construction of our high performance rigid frame chairs is also used to construct our pediatric chair. This frame construction helps keep the chair as light as possible while also keeping it extremely rigid which makes it so much easier to maneuver, to move around and to help your child get the most out of every push.
Lightweight design, easy adjustment and sleek profile. The CG adjustment of the Little Wave tower design is simple and straightforward, making it easier to adjust the CG, promoting growth and the proper placement of the wheel base, ensuring your child can always have the access to the wheels they need. Not to mention the clamp design allows placement of the backrest right where it needs to be because you do not need to worry about interference with hardware in order to achieve the seating position required.
Multi-Adjustable flip-up footplate
This footplate allows for an infinite number of positions over time so it can be repositioned as the rider grows. The 6061 aluminum base with carefully machined edges and textured black powder coat finish will withstand the wear and tear. This footplate also has a strap that allows the rider to lift up their footplate without bending down.
Growing with you
Little Wave's in-frame expansion allows the chair to grow in width by using frame Xpanders that maintain the frames structural integrity far better than bolt-on cross bars. You don't add it until you need it so it is not in the way and it will not add any extra weight to the chair.
The depth is predetermined by you on the order form so it will be there when you need it. Allowing easy and accessible growth on-frame is important in allowing the chair to grow with the rider over time, through the years.
Easy to move
Height-adjustable, easy to remove stroller handles make it easy for caretakers to assist the rider. Available with either a single or double handle option and the option to select standard and tall heights ensure comfort and ease of the caretaker, parent or teacher throughout the day.
The Little Wave's optional rotating 5th wheel permits more aggressive positioning of the rear wheels, allowing and promoting midline wheel access. Quickly height adjustable to adapt to varied terrain and easily removable, the 5th wheel revolutionizes pediatric mobility.
WC-19 Transit approved
Transit tested and approved for added safety and securement during transport.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote.
|Little wave XP youth manual wheelchair|
|Transport weight||10.8 lbs.|
|Standard weight||16 lbs.|
|Seat width||10" - 16"|
|Seat depth||10" - 16"|
|Front seat height||11.5" - 20.5"|
|Rear seat height||11.5" - 20"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°|
|Tubing size||1 3/8"|
|Weight capacity||165 lbs.|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||165 lbs.Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.