Ki Mobility Rogue ultralight rigid manual wheelchair
Ki Mobility Rogue ultralight rigid manual wheelchair at $1916(MSRP
Ki Mobility Rogue ultralight rigid manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Rogue ultralight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Rogue ultralight rigid manual wheelchair introduces you to state-of-the-art design innovation that lends itself to the highest level of responsiveness and rigidity than has ever been felt before. You will be riveted by the level of responsiveness and precision handling felt with every turn, with every push. Quality construction and finite adjustment ensures that it can fit the needs and ambitions of the person using it. Rogue moves with you around every corner and across every street with minimal effort.
Ultra responsive ride
Strategically designed with oversized 13/8" 7000 series the Rogue has the ideal combination of vibration dampening and rigidity. It the most responsive rigid frame ride on the market today. Minimalist in everything but the tubing, the Rogue catches the eye.
Incredibly light Rogue conserves your energy and the integrated locking back mechanism makes transportation easier than it has ever been before.
Spinergy backrest release cable
Catalyst Rogue have the ability to customize your chair with one of 8 different color options available, at no charge. Each cable is made with patented Spinergy spoke technology. 30,000 fiber strands inside each cable ensure it will not become loose or stretch over time.
RP tuning caster system
The only indexed caster adjustment system that gives a perfect alignment for everyone at any seat angle. The modified rack and pinion gear is infinitely adjustable over any range and can be adjusted while the chair is occupied. There are no small components to take apart and put back together. It is as simple as tightening and loosening a screw.
Tower and side frame adjustment system
Sleek and simple design lends itself to look like a full on custom rigid chair. The adjustment is hidden in the clamping tower system. The towers have a minimalist oval profile so they are not only lightweight and highly durable, constructed out of 6061 aluminum, but they are discreet and customized to order to achieve the perfect height. The clamping system has adjustment hidden on the inside of the frame so you don't see it until you need it.
The new redesigned and enhanced Rogue badge is a brushed aluminum badge that adheres to the front wing to protect your chair against dings, scratches, and the every day.
Wheelchairs are about wheels
Rogue offers Ki Mobility's full line of specially designed Ki spoke wheels with precision machined hubs and hard anodized handrims. Utilizing straight pull spokes this wheel promotes a stiffer and stronger wheel while the hard anodized handrim is resistant to scratching so they keep that "NEW" look longer. Ki mobility also offer the full array of industry standard wheels and casters such as Spinergy, Natural Fit, Frog Legs and Topolino.
Mags can be high performance too
Ki Mobility proudly offers the ultra-sleek and lightweight X-Core mags. These wheels have far greater stiffness and rigidity than conventional mags while keeping the weight to only 1 lb. more than spokes.
WC-19 transit approved
Finally a clean, aesthetic transit tie-down for a rigid frame that passes WC-10. Integrated into the frame, the simple, curved front mounts provide safe attachment points while maintaining the sharp look you want from a chair in this class. You don't have to settle for heavy bolt-on brackets anymore.
Optional accessories available from Therafin and ROHO, Please call us for specific details...
|Ki Mobility rogue rigid manual wheelchair|
|Transport weight||10.6 lbs.|
|Seat width||12" - 20"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 20.5"|
|Rear seat height||12.5" - 20"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°|
|Weight capacity||275 lbs.|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.