Ki mobility Rogue XP youth ultralight wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki mobility Rogue XP youth ultralight wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki mobility Rogue XP youth ultralight wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki mobility Rogue XP youth ultralight wheelchair is the ultimate performance chair; encouraging you to embrace your personal style at the age when you care the most. It gives you the necessary built-in growth; no need to compromise fit, function, ride or style.
Catalyst Rogue XP gives you the freedom to choose your frame, accent, release cable and wheel color.
It provides maximum adjustment and growth ability so fit, function and ride are optimized. With expanders, Rogue XP can be grown up to 3" in width. The depth adjustment is predetermined by you on the order form with the option of up to 3" of additional growth. Rogue XP is offered in widths of 10"-18" and depths of 10"-20".
Integrated swing-away armrests
The new Integrated Swing-Away armrests move with the backrest when adjusting or growing Rogue XP. This system offers a clean streamlined look with an efficient adjustment system. The integrated design incorporates independent angle adjustment allowing you to achieve ideal backrest and arm positioning.
Catalyst Rogue XP wheelchair is designed with 1 3/8" 7000 series aluminum to provide a durable ultra-lightweight solution that meets the active lifestyle needs of young adults. This is the perfect combination of rigidity and reduced vibration dampening to give you an ultra-responsive ride never experienced before.
Adjustable dynamic 5th wheel
The adjustable Dynamic 5th Wheel allows you to adjust both the range and spring rate, giving you peace of mind while learning wheeling skills and maintaining your stability when riding Rogue XP.
Whether you're climbing into the driver's seat or hitching a ride with friends, Rogue XP's locking back mechanism and light transport weight makes it simple.
WC-19 transit approved
A clean, aesthetic transit tie-down for a rigid frame that passes WC-19. Integrated into the frame, the simple, curved front mounts provide safe attachment points while maintaining the sharp look you want from a chair in this class.
Spinergy release cable
As a signature feature on the Rogue line, you will only find the Spinergy backrest release cable at Ki Mobility. This bold feature is part of our locking backrest. The Spinergy backrest release cable comes in eight different colors. Whether you want to match your Rogue XP or use it as a 'pop of color' you will be sure to find a color to match your ID.
The recognition and protection you've come to know from the Rogue is integrated into the design of Rogue XP. The new redesigned and enhanced Rogue badge is a brushed aluminum badge that adheres to the front wing to protect your chair against dings, scratches, and the every day.
Optional accessories available from Therafin and ROHO, Please call us for specific details...
|Ki mobility Rogue XP youth ultralight wheelchair|
|Transport weight*||11.6 lbs|
|Seat width||10" - 18"|
|Seat depth||10" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 20.5"|
|Rear seat height||11.5" - 20"|
|Tubing size||1 3/8"|
|Weight capacity||200 lbs|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°|
|*Rogue weight calculated based upon: 12" x 12" frame, no armrests, without wheels.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.