Ki Mobility Spark Youth manual wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki Mobility Spark Youth manual wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Spark Youth manual wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Spark Youth manual wheelchair is a unique wheelchair specifically designed to be used with virtually any clinically prescribed seating system. Spark manual wheelchair has unique contour backrest which increases the usable depth of the seating system. Spark wheelchair’s growth capability is built into the frame, so you won’t have to order additional parts to be able to utilize these features.
Form adds function
The unique contour of the Spark's backrest increases the useable depth of the seating system by allowing the seat to move underneath the back by an extra 2". This innovative design also comes with 32° of built-in angle adjustability and the ability to change the depth by 4", in 1" increments.
Easier on the eye
The Spark uses an aesthetically pleasing frame extender to keep the length of the frame shorter and stronger while allowing for up to 4" of depth adjustability when you need it. This keeps the frame manageable for the rider and the caretaker.
Simplicity is catching
With the clean, ergonomic, easy-to-release latch, the chair folds up into an incredibly small package and opens again with a snap.
The Flip-Up arm is angle, height, and length adjustable giving unmatched flexibility when setting up a seating system.
Front frame styles
Spark offers the option of a swing away front end featuring our patented footrests or 70° or 80° fixed frames. The swing away hangers come in 4 bends (60°, 70°, 80° & 90°) are light and easy to use and so strong.
90° Extended length hanger
The 90° hanger has been redesigned to allow for very short lengths. With a minimum footrest length of 3¾" and adjustability in ½" increments, the best hanger in the industry works great for kids!
WC-19 Transit approved
Transit tested and approved for added safety and securement during transport.
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Spark youth manual wheelchair|
|Standard weight||19 lbs.|
|Seat width||10" - 16"|
|Seat depth||12" - 18"|
|Front seat height||13" - 21"|
|Rear seat height||11" - 18.5"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°|
|Weight capacity||168 lbs.|
|Top frame tubing size||1"|
|Bottom frame tubing size||1"|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame, hangers and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.