Ki Mobility Tsunami ALX rigid manual wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Ki Mobility Tsunami ALX Rigid Manual Wheelchair requiresa completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Ki Mobility Tsunami ALX wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Ki Mobility Tsunami ALX rigid manual wheelchair is a sleek look, with light frame, a stiffer, more responsive in ride wheelchair. Tsunami ALX's lightweight construction takes a back seat to no one with an 11.2 lb. transport weight and a 20% stiffer and more responsive ride than chairs costing thousands more. With Ki Mobility you don't have to sacrifice quality, design or options to get a great product at an affordable price.
3/8" Aluminum tubing
The signature frame construction of our rigid chairs is like nothing else you will see in the market today. You will not feel anything else like it either, because it is 20% stiffer and stronger than other aluminum rigid frames on the market. The lightweight ultra-stiff 7000 series 1 3/8" tubing is the ideal combination of vibration dampening and rigidity.
Crescent CG system
Hidden inside your Tsunami, the simple yet ingenious Crescent CG system keeps the side frame free of excess hardware, while providing infinite adjustability. It is this infinite adjustability that allows you to position the CG anywhere along the side frame without worrying about interference with the backrest hardware or aftermarket seating system. Comfort just got easier.
Tubular component system (TCS)
TCS provides individual seat height setting without the clutter of extra metal and hardware. Seat heights are adjustable up and down in ¼" increments. This gives you a sleek, clean chair. Also, by using the tubular components we greatly increase the lateral stiffness of the chair resulting in a stiffer, more responsive ride.
Machined caster housings
The distinctive front caster housing design is made from precision machined aluminum, providing a unique visual symmetry that catches the eye and is incredibly strong. The design aids in the responsiveness and durability of the ride, which you will feel with every push forward.
Just because it has a low price doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice options and the ability to customize. The ALX comes with multiple ways to get the fit you want, the fit you need. Choose the style and positioning you want with more front-frame bend options, tapers and colors than the competition.
Infinite adjustment of your footplate! Now you can easily adjust your footplate in just a few simple steps using just one tool! Simply loosen, adjust and tighten. It is that easy and you are able to achieve the perfect fit, for you.
Wheelchairs are about wheels
Tsunami ALX offers Ki mobility's full line of specially designed Ki spoke wheels with precision machined hubs and hard anodized handrims. Utilizing straight pull spokes this wheel promotes a stiffer and stronger wheel while the hard anodize handrim is resistant to scratching so they keep that "NEW" look longer. We also offer the full array of industry standard wheels and casters such as Spinergy, Natural fit, Frog legs and topolino.
Mags can be high performance too
Ki Mobility proudly offers the ultra-sleek and lightweight X-Core mags. These wheels have far greater stiffness and rigidity than conventional mags while keeping the weight to only 1 lb. more than spokes. Now available in 20" and 24" and coming soon in 22".
Optional accessories available from Therafin and ROHO, Please call us for specific details...
|Ki Mobility tsunami ALX manual wheelchair|
|Transport weight||11.2 lbs.|
|Standard weight||18.8 lbs.|
|Seat width||14" - 22"|
|Seat depth||14" - 20"|
|Front seat height||13.5" - 23"|
|Rear seat height||13.5" - 20.5"|
|Camber||0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°|
|Weight capacity||250/ 350 lbs. heavy duty|
|Ansi Resna WC-19 transit approved||Yes|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame and quick-release axles from the date of first consumer purchase. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: All other Manufacturer made parts and components of this wheelchair are warranted for one year from the date of first consumer purchase.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Warranty will be void if the weight limit is exceeded.
- If the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- If the original chair has been modified from its original condition.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair.
- Wear items not covered under warranty: Upholstery, tires, armrest pads, tubes, armrests and push-handle grips.
Standard manufacturer Terms and Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.