Kid Kart TLC tilt stroller
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Kid Kart TLC is an early intervention special needs stroller features contemporary style, extensive positioning, and user-friendly functionality for children 0-3 years old weighing up to 75 lbs.
Removable seat and folding base : Kid Kart TLC's removable seat can be positioned to face forward or face rearward toward for quick response to child's needs and greater interaction. TLC stroller is perfect for families with busy schedules, the seat conveniently detaches from the base and folds. The base can then be folded flat in a quick, fluid motion for easy transport.
Adjustable tilt range : With 30° of rearward tilt, the TLC offers effective positioning. Rearward tilt assists with feeding and respiratory function, improves visual orientation, and helps infants and toddlers hold their heads upright.
Adjustable positioning components : Kid Kart TLC's cushion, back, and positioning components offers extensive adjustability to keep up with the rapid growth of infants and toddlers. Varying foam softness and thickness and multiple options for head, hip, thigh, and trunk supports help create a custom combination tailored for your child's unique positioning needs.
Accessories for daily living activities : Kid Kart TLC is available with loads of options to make daily tasks more convenient and fulfill the medical needs of child. Every TLC kids wheelchair comes standard with a canopy that includes a mesh, magnet-attached window, allows to see child when facing forward. Optional ventilator trays, IV poles, oxygen tank holders, and upper extremity support trays support child's individual needs. Fixed height feeder base keeps child properly positioned during feeding, activities, or therapy.Exclusive offer:
- Free shipping
- 2% Extra discount
- Free Pelvic positioning belt
- Early intervention
- For 0-3 years old
- Weighs up to 75 lbs.
- Removable storage pack
- Quick-release rear wheels
- Available with loads of options
- Comes standard with a canopy
- Ability to position shell forward or rearward facing
- Comfortable foam padded height-adjustable handlebar
|Kid Kart TLC tilt stroller|
|43 lbs. (without footrest),|
|Product weight||22 lbs. (shell only),|
|21 lbs. (base only)|
|User weight capacity||75 lbs.|
|Tilt range||0° to 30°|
|Recline range||85° to 130°|
|Footbed adjustment||90° to 160°|
|Shell dimensions only||12.5" x 18" x 28"|
|Base dimensions only||26.5" x 14" x 28"|
|Seat width||6" to 13.5"|
|Seat depth||8" to 14"|
|Back height||10" to 20"|
|Handle bar height||37" to 41"|
|Feeder base height||24"|
|Rear wheel sizes||12.5", 14"|
|Caster wheels||6", 8"|
|Shipping dimensions||39" L x 26" H x 27" W|
|Average shipping weight||40 - 60 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.