Kid Kart TLC tilt stroller
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Kid Kart TLC stroller requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Stroller measurement guide
Kid Kart TLC stroller order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with stroller order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on stroller cushions and backs with the purchase of a new stroller
Kid Kart TLC is an early intervention special needs stroller features contemporary style, extensive positioning, and user-friendly functionality for children 0-3 years old weighing up to 75 lbs.
Removable seat and folding base : Kid Kart TLC's removable seat can be positioned to face forward or face rearward toward for quick response to child's needs and greater interaction. TLC stroller is perfect for families with busy schedules, the seat conveniently detaches from the base and folds. The base can then be folded flat in a quick, fluid motion for easy transport.
Adjustable tilt range : With 30° of rearward tilt, the TLC offers effective positioning. Rearward tilt assists with feeding and respiratory function, improves visual orientation, and helps infants and toddlers hold their heads upright.
Adjustable positioning components : Kid Kart TLC's cushion, back, and positioning components offers extensive adjustability to keep up with the rapid growth of infants and toddlers. Varying foam softness and thickness and multiple options for head, hip, thigh, and trunk supports help create a custom combination tailored for your child's unique positioning needs.
Accessories for daily living activities : Kid Kart TLC is available with loads of options to make daily tasks more convenient and fulfill the medical needs of child. Every TLC kids wheelchair comes standard with a canopy that includes a mesh, magnet-attached window, allows to see child when facing forward. Optional ventilator trays, IV poles, oxygen tank holders, and upper extremity support trays support child's individual needs. Fixed height feeder base keeps child properly positioned during feeding, activities, or therapy.Features
- Early intervention
- For 0-3 years old
- Weighs up to 75 lbs.
- Removable storage pack
- Quick-release rear wheels
- Available with loads of options
- Comes standard with a canopy
- Ability to position shell forward or rearward facing
- Comfortable foam padded height-adjustable handlebar
- Free shipping
- 5% Extra discount
- Free Pelvic positioning belt
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the stroller, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard stroller options are shown online.
|Kid Kart TLC tilt stroller|
|43 lbs. (without footrest),|
|Product weight||22 lbs. (shell only),|
|21 lbs. (base only)|
|User weight capacity||75 lbs.|
|Tilt range||0° to 30°|
|Recline range||85° to 130°|
|Footbed adjustment||90° to 160°|
|Shell dimensions only||12.5" x 18" x 28"|
|Base dimensions only||26.5" x 14" x 28"|
|Seat width||6" to 13.5"|
|Seat depth||8" to 14"|
|Back height||10" to 20"|
|Handle bar height||37" to 41"|
|Feeder base height||24"|
|Rear wheel sizes||12.5", 14"|
|Caster wheels||6", 8"|
|Shipping dimensions||39" L x 26" H x 27" W|
|Average shipping weight||40 - 60 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.