Kid kart xpress tilt stroller
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
this is a custom manual wheelchair, please call us for help with option selections
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Kid Kart Xpress tilt stroller requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with stroller order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
Special discounts available on stroller cushions and backs with the purchase of a new stroller
Kid Kart Xpress tilt stroller is an early intervention mobility kids wheelchair features superior positioning, contemporary style, and user-friendly functionality for children 0-3 years old weighing up to 55 lbs.
Removable seat and folding base : Kid kart xpress has removable seat which can be positioned to face forward or face rearward toward for quick response to child's needs and greater interaction. Perfect for families with busy schedules, the seat conveniently detaches from the base and folds. The base can then be folded flat in a quick, fluid motion for easy transport.
Adjustable tilt range : With 20° of forward tilt and 45° of rearward tilt, the Xpress kids stroller features a 65° adjustable tilt range for superior positioning capabilities. Rearward tilt assists with feeding and respiratory function, improves visual orientation, and helps infants and toddlers hold their heads upright. Forward tilt may help babies and toddlers achieve important developmental milestones such as bringing their hands to their mouths or reaching for objects.
Adjustable positioning components : The Xpress' cushion, back, and positioning components offers extensive adjustability to keep up with the rapid growth of infants and toddlers. Varying foam softness and thickness and multiple options for head, hip, thigh, and trunk supports help create a custom combination tailored for child's unique positioning needs.
Accessories for daily living activities : The Xpress is available with loads of options to make daily tasks more convenient and fulfill the medical needs of child. Every Xpress comes standard with a canopy that includes a mesh, magnet-attached window, allowing you to see child when facing forward. Optional accessories like ventilator trays, IV poles, oxygen tank holders, and upper extremity support trays support child's individual needs. The optional fixed height feeder base and height adjustable booster base keep child properly positioned during feeding, activities, or therapy.
Exclusive Offers (*option selection required):
- Free Pelvic Positioning Belt
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the stroller, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard stroller options are shown online.
|Kid kart xpress tilt stroller|
|Frame Style||Early Intervention Device|
|Chair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable)||34 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||55 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||26" L x 25“ H x 24" W|
|Average Shipping Weight||40 - 60 lbs.|
|Frame and Feature Measurements|
|Overall Chair Width||24"|
|Seat Widths||6" to 12.5"|
|Seat Depths||5.5" to 11"|
|Back Height||13" to 22"|
|Tilt Range||65° (20° Anterior, 45° Posterior)|
- Manufacturer warrants the frame and cross brace if applicable of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser.
- The expected life of this frame is five years.
- We warrant all manufacturer-made parts and components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty is void if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized dealer.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- Standard manufacturer's terms & conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- Configured and Custom Made Wheelchairs, Seating Systems (including modified Jay products), Built-4-Me products are not eligible for return regardless of order date.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.