KidWalk EI gait trainer
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
This product is only available in our local service area
KidWalk EI gait trainer enables children to be participants in their world, not as observers, thru hands free, self-initiated exploration. Independent, self-initiated movement is the key to developing cognitive, language and motor skills, learning spatial relationships, and exploring the world. Walking is one of the most complex skills to master but also one of the most valuable activities for the physical and emotional development of children. KidWalk supports these vital steps in early childhood development by allowing a child with limited mobility to experience independent hands-free exploration.
- Available in three sizes
- System dials in to maximize Pelvic symmetry
- Pelvic support is adjustable in all three planes
- Many adjustments can be made with child in KidWalk
- Can accommodate other headrests e.g. Hawk, i2i, etc.
- The front is open and allows access to surfaces and friends
- Mid-wheel location for better control and smaller turning radius
- Less effort to initiate and sustain movement = less fatigue and more productive sessions
- Dynamic movement- the entire support system moves up and down, side to side, and rotational
Function: Pelvis center of the universe with the KidWalk - All good positioning starts with a symmetrical pelvis. It's pelvis positioning system ensures maximum possible symmetry and is adjustable in all three planes width, depth and rotation. The features are:
- An open front design and hands free positioning enables closeness to objects and people - KidWalk promotes access and exploration for development.
- The swivel trunk and pelvic support system moves with the child’s up and down and side to side motion (especially helpful for children w/dystonia and hypotonia) - Assisting the child in achieving a natural walking pattern.
- KidWalk aids in activating intrinsic movements of the feet allowing standing and weight shift in all directions - Encouraging balance, strength and dynamic weight bearing.
- KidWalk overcomes movement limitations found in other gait trainers - Extending therapy, play and activity time.
|Kidwalk EI gait trainer|
|Age (years) approx.||1 - 7 yrs.|
|Maximum user weight||65 lbs.|
|Seat height (Inseam)||8.5" - 18"|
The manufacturer warrants all of its products against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime Warranty: Frame
- Three Year Warranty: Hydraulic Actuators
- One Year Warranty: Gas Stocks, Straps and Slings
- 90 Days Warranty:Upholstery, Casters, Bearings and other parts
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for warranty of this product
Please call us for specific details
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details