Kinetec performa knee CPM machine
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Kinetec performa knee CPM machine is designed in such a way that it provides a perfect leg alignment resulting in a unique anatomical movement for the knee joint. Performa features no bar in the perineal area for greater user comfort and also enables the user to fit the machine better. Performa provides wide range of motion going from -3° of hyperextension to 130° of flexion. Performa comes with strong 2-axis structure which makes it the first choice for sport injured person and those requiring an early active resistance therapy.
The design of the performa makes it suitable for small as well as very tall users allowing the performa to accommodate the largest range of user sizes in CPM therapy. Performa features exclusive load reserve which ensures user protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint. The user can stop and reverse the movement at any time with the help of hand control unit. Performa provides broad bearing surface for improving stability and also there is possibility to block the adjustment of the parameters.Digital adjustment
- STIM: Piloting of muscular stimulator.
- Timer: Adjustment of the session time.
- Force: Work out of concentric / eccentric.
- Pause: Adjustable in extension or flexion limit. Allowing the rest or the posture.
- Manual mode: Allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on user tolerance.
- By pass mode: Allows bypassing the pre-set ROM end points during the current treatment session.
- Electrical power: 50VA
- Type B class I electrical device
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz
- Designed and manufactured to meet IEC 601.1. and is CE certified (93/42/EEC directive annex II, point 3)
- Digital adjustment
- Active movement
- Anatomical movement
- Adjustable in length from small children to large adults
|Kinetec performa knee CPM machine|
|Range of motion||-3° to 130°|
|Speed (in degree/minute)||50°/min to 220°/min|
|Product weight||33 lbs|
|Height of user||44" - 81"|
|Tibia length||12.5" - 23.6"|
|Femur length||10.2" - 19.6"|
|Weight capacity||297.6 lbs|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- The manufacturer warranty is strictly limited to the replacement, free of charge, or to factory repairs of parts recognized as defective.
- The warranty is VOID if the device has been used abnormally or under conditions of use other than those indicated in the user's manual.
- The warranty is VOID in the event of deterioration or an accident due to negligence, inappropriate surveillance or inappropriate maintenance.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Credit will not be give for returns without Return Goods Authorization number (RGA). Goods must be returned within 15 days after the RGA is issued.
- The products must be in original packaging, unopened without excessive damage to the box or writing on the box.
- A restocking fee will be applied as follows: Under 30 days = 15%, 30 to 60 days = 25%, 61 to 90 days = 50%
- Manufacturer will not accept returns after 90 days.
- Credits for returns will be issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be issued for original shipment once product is received and inspected. A new invoice will be issued for the original freight charges, return freight charges (is applicable) and the restocking fee.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details