Kinetec prima advance knee CPM machine
Kinetec prima advance knee CPM machine provides wide range of motion going from -5° of hyperextension to 115° of flexion which allows treatment of most knee and hip pathologies. Prima advance is lightweight and easy to transport that makes it ideal for the hospital and private physiotherapy environments. With simple and straightforward movement adjustments (angular limits, speed and patient sizing), kinetec prima advance is the most intuitive and quick to install device.
Prima advance knee CPM also features tactile adjustment marks for users with sight deficiency. Kinetec prima advance is a compact machine which makes it easy to install on a hospital bed or in the user home and is also easy to store. Prima advance features exclusive load reserve which ensures user protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint. Prima advance comes with simple hand control : start/stop/reverse which makes it easy to use and user can also stop and reverse the movement at any time.Electrical specifications
- Electrical power: 50VA
- Type B class I electrical device
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz
- Complies with the standards of directive 93/42/EEC, and bears the EC mark
- Easy to use
- Tactile adjustment marks
- Available with comfort plastic support
|Kinetec prima advance knee CPM machine|
|Range of motion||-5° to 115°|
|Speed (in degree/minute)||40°/min to 145°/min|
|Product weight||26.45 lbs|
|Height of user||57" - 76.7"|
|Full leg length||27.9" - 38.9"|
|Tibia length||14.9" - 20.8"|
|Femur length||12.9" - 18.1"|
|Weight capacity||297.6 lbs|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- The manufacturer warranty is strictly limited to the replacement, free of charge, or to factory repairs of parts recognized as defective.
- The warranty is VOID if the device has been used abnormally or under conditions of use other than those indicated in the user's manual.
- The warranty is VOID in the event of deterioration or an accident due to negligence, inappropriate surveillance or inappropriate maintenance.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Credit will not be give for returns without Return Goods Authorization number (RGA). Goods must be returned within 15 days after the RGA is issued.
- The products must be in original packaging, unopened without excessive damage to the box or writing on the box.
- A restocking fee will be applied as follows: Under 30 days = 15%, 30 to 60 days = 25%, 61 to 90 days = 50%
- Manufacturer will not accept returns after 90 days.
- Credits for returns will be issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be issued for original shipment once product is received and inspected. A new invoice will be issued for the original freight charges, return freight charges (is applicable) and the restocking fee.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details