Kinetec spectra essential knee CPM machine
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Kinetec spectra essential knee CPM machine provides wide range of motion going from -10° of hyperextension to 120° of flexion which allows treatment of all the knee pathologies. The anatomically correct system increases the comfort of the user and decreases the points of pressure. Spectra essential comes with unique feature due to which range of motion, speed and pauses are all adjustable in the hand of the user. Spectra essential structure is remarkably lightweight and compact facilitating set ups in hospital beds or at users' home as well as easing its storage. The two padded side handles make spectra essential comfortable to carry. The large LCD screen shows the immediate and the programmed range of motion allowing a user stimulation.
Spectra essential provides broad bearing surface for improving stability and also there is possibility to block the adjustment of the parameters. Spectra essential features exclusive load reserve which ensures user protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint and also user can stop and reverse the movement at any time. The refined remote control design provides an immediate and intuitive control by the user in hospitals or at home helping to focus on the therapy. The remote control also features a keyboard locking system preventing misuse and enhancing client safety. Spectra essential features detachable remote control which facilitates maintenance and also there is site dedicated for storage of the remote control when the machine is not used or during transport.
Spectra essential is operated by a simplified remote control, allowing the precise adjustment of the basic parameters of the movement:
- Range of motion
- Adjusted parameters locking
- Start/Stop and reverse of the movement
- Pause in movement limits, allowing rest or a posture
- Electrical power: 20W
- Type BF class II electrical device
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz
- Designed and manufactured to meet IEC 601.1. and is CE certified (93/42/EEC directive annex II, point 3)
- Digital adjustment
|Kinetec spectra essential knee CPM machine|
|Range of motion||-10° to 120°|
|Speed (in degree/minute)||45°/min to 155°/min|
|Product weight||26 lbs|
|Height of user||57" - 77"|
|Full leg length||30" - 39"|
|Tibia length||8" - 43"|
|Femur length||13" - 18"|
|Weight capacity||297.6 lbs|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- The manufacturer warranty is strictly limited to the replacement, free of charge, or to factory repairs of parts recognized as defective.
- The warranty is VOID if the device has been used abnormally or under conditions of use other than those indicated in the user's manual.
- The warranty is VOID in the event of deterioration or an accident due to negligence, inappropriate surveillance or inappropriate maintenance.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Credit will not be give for returns without Return Goods Authorization number (RGA). Goods must be returned within 15 days after the RGA is issued.
- The products must be in original packaging, unopened without excessive damage to the box or writing on the box.
- A restocking fee will be applied as follows: Under 30 days = 15%, 30 to 60 days = 25%, 61 to 90 days = 50%
- Manufacturer will not accept returns after 90 days.
- Credits for returns will be issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be issued for original shipment once product is received and inspected. A new invoice will be issued for the original freight charges, return freight charges (is applicable) and the restocking fee.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details