Kinetec spectra knee CPM machine with data capture
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Kinetec spectra knee CPM machine with data capture features arrow shape design and the structure is remarkably lightweight and compact facilitating set ups in hospital beds or at users' home as well as easing its storage. The digital remote control provides a precise yet clear feedback to the user as well as it helps the therapy with unique functions such as warm-up or by-pass. The two padded side handles make spectra comfortable to carry. Spectra provides wide range of motion going from -10° of hyperextension to 120° of flexion which allows treatment of all the knee pathologies. The anatomically correct system increases the comfort of the user and decreases the points of pressure. Spectra provides broad bearing surface for improving stability and also there is possibility to block the adjustment of the parameters.
Spectra features detachable remote control which facilitates maintenance and also there is site dedicated for storage of the remote control when the machine is not used or during transport. Kinetec spectra remote control is equipped with the latest USB technology enabling the use of the Kinetec Data Capture software and user USBs to track user progress as well as pre-program the entire user rehabilitation protocol. Spectra features exclusive load reserve which ensures user protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint.Digital adjustment
- Timer: Control of the session time
- Programme: Allows set-up of 16 customized programmes.
- Warm up: The patient reaches gradually the pre-set full Range Of Motion.
- Force: This security feature allows the patient to reverse, more or less easily, the movement by a simple muscular contraction.
- Modulation: Allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on user tolerance. This mode is generally used at the beginning of the session.
- ROM by pass: Used during the session, this mode allows a manual setting based on new user tolerance, thus offering a real progressive work of the range of motion.
- Electrical power: 20W
- Type BF class II electrical device
- Voltage: from 100 to 240 Volts 50/60Hz
- Spectra is designed and manufactured to meet IEC 601.1. and is CE certified (93/42/EEC directive annex II, point 3)
- Digital adjustment
|Kinetec spectra knee CPM machine|
|Range of motion||-10° to 120°|
|Speed (in degree/minute)||45°/min to 155°/min|
|Product weight||26.4 lbs|
|Height of user||57" - 77"|
|Full leg length||27.9" - 38.9"|
|Tibia length||14.9" - 20.8"|
|Femur length||13" - 18"|
|Weight capacity||297.6 lbs|
Manufacturer warrants this product for Two years from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without manufacturer's written consent.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser/user of the product and is non-transferable.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
- The manufacturer warranty is strictly limited to the replacement, free of charge, or to factory repairs of parts recognized as defective.
- The warranty is VOID if the device has been used abnormally or under conditions of use other than those indicated in the user's manual.
- The warranty is VOID in the event of deterioration or an accident due to negligence, inappropriate surveillance or inappropriate maintenance.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- Credit will not be give for returns without Return Goods Authorization number (RGA). Goods must be returned within 15 days after the RGA is issued.
- The products must be in original packaging, unopened without excessive damage to the box or writing on the box.
- A restocking fee will be applied as follows: Under 30 days = 15%, 30 to 60 days = 25%, 61 to 90 days = 50%
- Manufacturer will not accept returns after 90 days.
- Credits for returns will be issued only to original purchaser. Credit will be issued for original shipment once product is received and inspected. A new invoice will be issued for the original freight charges, return freight charges (is applicable) and the restocking fee.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details