Knit-Rite Therafirm Ease Women's Opaque Knee-High Support Sock Small Long, 20 - 30 mmHg Sand - each
Knit-Rite Therafirm Ease Women's Opaque Knee-High Support Socks Small Long, 20 to 30 mmHg Compression, Sand, 6-1/2" to 8-1/2" Ankle Circumference, Close Toe
Ease by Therafirm gradient compression knee highs for women feature ultra stretchy yarns for a compression garment that is easier to put on. Super soft, breathable material offers superior comfort for all-day wear. Moisture wicking fibers provide a comfortable coolness. Delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow, prevent moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet. Ultra stretchy yarns make garment easier to put on. Comfort top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day. Smooth toe seam. Reinforced toe and heel for durability.
- Made of high stretch, moisture wicking CoolMax fibers and provides dry comfortable coolness.
- Delivers lab tested true gradient compression to promote better blood flow, prevent mild to moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet.
- Comfort top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
- style="outline: none;"
- Reinforced heel for durability.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details