Komprex Foam Rubber Bandage, 2-1/5 yards x 3-1/5" - each
Lohmann & Rauscher Komprex Foam Rubber Bandage are cut-to-size shapes are suitable as partial padding for bandages and splints and for increasing pressure under lymphology bandages. Komprex bandages are indicated in severe oedema and thrombophlebitis, as well as after extensive sclerotherapy. They are wrapped loosely in a spiral pattern without overlapping. Increased compression is achieved by wrapping the elastic bandage around the padding layer. To prevent pressure spots, the edges should be cut at an angle when cutting the pad into custom shapes. These products are made of hypo-allergenic synthetic rubber and are permeable to both air and water vapor.
- Synthetic Latex.
- 10mm Thickness.
- Easily cuts to required shape and size.
- Can be used to fill anatomical depressions.
- Sterilizable with steam 121 degree celsius/ 250° F.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details