Krabat Jockey seating with desk base
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Krabat Jockey seating with desk base comes in two sizes; size 2 for users aged 7-14 years and size 3 for users aged 14 + years. The modern design of the undercarriage makes it easy to use even where space is limited or compact. The design of the saddle seat gives the sitter a more upright position, ideal for use in school and other seated task activities. The chair is height adjustable and the seat can be tilted.
Physiological benefits of sitting on a saddle seat: By opening the angle of the hips, the pelvis is neutrally positioned. With the pelvis neutral the natural S-curvature of the spine can be maintained over time. All major joints in the lower extremities become centered, which promotes normal muscle tone and muscle length. The hip joint is in its resting position, in which the femoral head is positioned inside the hip socket. The position gained from sitting on the saddle seat can prevent complications such as, hip pain muscle, contractures and subluxations. An active, upright sitting position is better than a passive, slumped position.Product includes:
- Contoured low back shell with pad
- Width & height adjustable armrests
- Seat cushion: Size 2 (Sand color), Size 3 (Black color)
- Desk base with height adjustable saddle seat & 4 lockable casters
- Gives the sitter a more upright position
- Height adjustable chair and the seat can be tilted
- Prevent complications such as muscle contractures, hip pain and subluxations
|Krabat Jockey seating with desk base|
|Size option||Size 2||Size 3|
|Tilt||-7° to +25°||-7° to +25°|
|Seat to footrest||13" - 19"||13" - 19"|
|Seat height above floor||20" - 26"||20" - 26"|
|Width of backrest||13"||13"|
|Height of backrest||16" - 18"||16" - 18"|
|Total height||38" - 46"||36" - 46"|
|Width between armrests||13" - 18"||13" - 18"|
|Height of armrests||5" - 9"||5" - 9"|
|Chair width||57 lbs.||57 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight||220 lbs.||220 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by improper use or lack of maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear parts.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable for defects which are caused by faulty maintenance, incorrect adjustments or faulty repair by any other person.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.