Krabat Jockey Hi-Lo chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Krabat Jockey chair is suitable for children with a variety of diagnosis and is available in two sizes. It is an active chair with saddle seat for children aged 2-14 years. The design of the saddle seat gives the child a more upright position ideal for use in school and kindergarten.
Physiological benefits of using a saddle seat: By opening the angle of the hips, the pelvis neutrally positioned. With the pelvis neutral the natural S-curvature of the spine can be maintained over time. All major joints in the lower extremities become centered, which promotes normal muscle length and muscle tone. The hip joint is in its resting position in which the femoral head is positioned inside the hip socket. The saddle seat enhances an active, upright seating position rather than a passive, slumped one. The sitting position in the saddle seat can prevent complications such as muscle contractures, hip pain and a slight misalignment of the vertebrae.Product includes:
- Ergonomic saddle seat
- Single foot platform with mount
- Contoured low back shell with pad
- Hi-Low base with gas spring height adjustment
- 4 lockable casters to easily maneuver over indoor surfaces
|Krabat Jockey Hi-Lo chair|
|Size option||Size 1||Size 2|
|Depth of seat (max.)||11"||13"|
|Angle of backrest||90°||90°|
|Tilt||-20° to +20°||-20° to + 20°|
|Distance from seat to footrest||6" - 16"||10" - 20"|
|Height of seat||15" - 31"||15" - 31"|
|Total length in use/folded||27" / 26"||39" / 33"|
|Total height in use/folded||44" / 25"||48" / 28"|
|Total width in use/folded||25" / 25"||26" / 26"|
|Width of backrest||10"||13"|
|Height of backrest||14" - 15"||16" - 17"|
|Chair weight||27 lbs.||33 lbs.|
|With Plus back: 35 lbs.|
|Age range (Approx)||2 - 6 yrs||6 - 14 yrs|
|Maximum user weight||143 lbs.||143 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants that all products shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by improper use or lack of maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear parts.
- Use of non-original manufacturer parts/accessories will void the warranty.
- If the product is repaired or altered by anyone other than from whom it is purchased will also void this warranty.
- Manufacturer shall not be liable for defects which are caused by faulty maintenance, incorrect adjustments or faulty repair by any other person.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Click here for detailed warranty…
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for the warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- No credit will be issued for any products received after 60 days.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The trays and painted items must be wrapped individually to avoid scratching, chipping etc. Any items shipped via truck should be returned by the same method.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.