KT Tape Breast Cancer Synthetic Tape, 4" x 4" - 20/Box
KT Tape is lightweight, comfortable to wear, and can be used for hundreds of common injuries such as lower back pain, knee pain, shin splints, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tennis elbow. It provides 24-hour relief per application for days at a time through sweat, strain and humidity.Featues
- Olympic elastic sports for pain relief and support.
- Targeted pain relief.
- Stays on in water.
- Comfortable to wear for up to seven days.
- Microfiber for better aquatic performance.
- UltraLite elastic core.
- Secondskin adhesive.
- Precut I strips for easy handling.
- Includes protective travel case.
- Reflective safety design for use in the dark.
- Latex-free for sensitive skin.
- Step-by-step instructions for applying.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please casell us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details