kuschall advance rigid manual wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
kuschall advance rigid manual wheelchair is designed to be fine-adjusted to each user's specific needs and even offers the possibility of changing the front frame, thanks to the quick release option. kuschall advance wheelchair is made from carbon, the rigid seat plate increases the stiffness of the entire wheelchair, and thus helps deliver outstanding driving performance. Light, configurable, and above all adjustable, the kuschall Advance is designed for the user who wants an outstanding active wheelchair that meets everyday mobility and style needs, beautifully.
Configuration: Advance wheelchair has an aluminum standard frame in the color "royal red", a standard aluminum camber bar, carbon mud guards, aluminum foot tube, mini push handles, performance wheel locks, 4" Starec front casters, and high performance rear wheels with Schwalbe® tires and black aluminum handrims.
Carbon seat plate: kuschall advance comes with a rigid carbon seat plate which improves the rigidity and driving performance while preserving the lightness of the wheelchair. The adjustable small carbon stripes bring a perfect balance of comfort and pressure distribution.
Stepless adjustability: Adjustable at no fewer than seven points in total, the kuschall advance will adjust to meet each user’s specific needs. The special front caster design is steplessly adjustable in height as well as in angle.
Frame: The optional quick release frame offers you the possibility of changing the front frame set according to the user. This option is based on an innovative zero play frame-to-seat module connection system, making it possible to easily remove the complete front frame set from the seat module. kuschall advance transforms into a small and compact unit for transportation and fits into the smallest of car trunks.
kuschall advance wheelchair compatible with Alber Twion power drive wheel system (Please call for specific details..)
- Transforms into a small, compact unit for transportation
- Rigid carbon seat plate improves rigidity and driving performance
- Adjustable small carbon slats bring comfort and pressure distribution
- Special front caster design features stepless height and angle adjustment
- Optional quick release frame allows you to change the front frame angle and castors
|kuschall advance rigid manual wheelchair|
|Frame angle||75°/90° V-frame or tapered|
|Seat width||13½" - 18" (in increments of ¾")|
|Seat depth||14" - 20½" (in increments of ¾")|
|Backrest height||10½" - 19" (in increments of ½")|
|Seat height (stepless adjustable)||Front - 17¾" - 21¾"|
|Rear - 15¼" - 19¼"|
|Knee-to-heel length (stepless adjustable)||8¾" - 20½"|
|Center of gravity (stepless adjustable)||3¼"/3¾"/4¼"/5"/5½"|
|Reversing width||36¼" - 48½"|
|Total width||Seat width + 6¾"|
|Total length||75° - Approx. 32" - 38"|
|90° - Approx. 29" - 35"|
|Total weight unloaded||Approx. 19.4 lbs.|
|Transport weight without rear wheels||Approx. 13.7 lbs.|
|Maximum weight capacity||276 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame and cross brace
- 13 months warranty - On remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
Please call us for specific details