kuschall champion folding ultralight wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Special discounts available..
kuschall champion folding ultralight wheelchair has exceptional features which are the high stability and stiffness of the frame. With kuschall champion folding ultralight wheelchair, the user can experience the driving performance of this wheelchair is comparable to that of a rigid one and also the driving performance and the stability of a rigid wheelchair with all the advantages of a foldable one.
Configuration: Champion wheelchair has an aluminum standard frame in the color "ivory white" combined with CPS arctic blue, removable carbon mud guards, standard slightly upholstered backrest, performance wheel locks, 4" Starec front casters, and high performance rear wheels with Schwalbe Marathon tires and The Surge handrims.
Compactness: Champion foldable wheelchair has unique horizontal folding mechanism which turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest possible travelling chairs. Champion folding wheelchair comes with its compact size of 30.11" x 15.53" x 11.22", fold the wheelchair and its backrest, remove the rear wheels, and it fits even in small cars.
Stepless adjustability: Champion wheelchair comes with stepless adjustments at the front and the rear, and easy positioning of the center of gravity (9 different seat positions and 5 backrest angles), the kuschall champion will strives to meet each individual’s specific needs. Side supporters also come in CPS when selected.
Backrest: Comes as a standard feature which includes a soft locking mechanism on the backrest so that it doesn‘t open when folded.
kuschall champion wheelchair compatible with Alber Twion power drive wheel system (Please call for specific details..)
- Stepless adjustments at the front and rear
- Standard aluminum frame and slightly upholstered backrest
- Standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening when folded
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity
- Unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs
|kuschall champion folding ultralight wheelchair|
|Frame angle||75°/85° straight or tapered|
|Seat width||14" - 19" (in increments of ¾")|
|Seat depth||13½" - 19" (in increments of ¾")|
|Backrest height||12" - 18¼" (in increments of ½")|
|Seat height (stepless adjustable)||Front - 17¾" - 21¼"|
|Rear - 15¼" - 19¼"|
|Knee-to-heel length (stepless adjustable)||12½" - 19¾" (in increments of ½")|
|Total width folded||Approx. 11" - 13½"|
|Reversing width||36¼" - 48½"|
|Total width||Seat width + 6¼" - 9½"|
|Total length||75° - Approx. 32½" - 47"|
|85° - Approx. 30½" - 45"|
|Total weight unloaded||Approx. 20.3 lbs.|
|Transport weight without rear wheels||Approx. 14.7 lbs.|
|Maximum weight capacity||265 lbs.|
Manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- Five years warranty - Frame and cross brace
- 13 months warranty - On remaining components
- Manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear.
- Manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
Please call us for specific details