Leckey kit seating system
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey kit seating system is designed to match the specific needs of teens and young adults. Kit seating system offers incredible functions for increased user's independence, allowing it to become an essential part of the user's lifestyle. Leckey kit possesses multi-positional leg guides that can securely accommodate a wide range of lower limb positions, including up to 20˚ of windsweeping. The innovative pelvic cradle (optional) wraps around the buttocks and posterior of the pelvis for optimum proximal positioning. Kit seating system's 3-part backrest, along with optional thoracic supports can support and accommodate some of the most complex users’ unique needs.
- Pelvic Stability
- Optimal Head and Trunk Support
- Comfortable foot and leg positioning
|Leckey Kit Seating System||Size 1||Size 2|
|Age||12 - 18 years||16 - Adult|
|Body Height||55.1" - 65"||63" - 72.8"|
|Maximum User Weight||165 lbs||165 lbs|
|Seat Depth (SD)||14.2" - 18.9"||16.1" - 22"|
|Max windswept deformity compensation||20º||20º|
|Max Seat Width (Without Side Panels)||16.9"||16.9"|
|Seat Width (With Hip Supports) (SW)||8.5" - 14.6"||8.5" - 14.6"|
|Backrest Height (BH)||19.7" – 24.4"||22" – 26.6"|
|Shoulder Width||7.5" – 19.7"||10.2" – 23.6"|
|Chest Width (BW)||9.1" – 15"||9.1" – 15"|
|Backrest Angle||90º to 120º||90º to 120º|
|Seat Height to Foot Cup (LL)||13" – 20.1"||13" – 20.1"|
|Armrest Height (AH)||6.5" – 10.4"||7.5" – 11.4"|
|Seat Weight||45.1 lbs||45.1 lbs|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.