Leckey Mygo Max seating system with hi-lo indoor base
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Mygo Max seating system with hi-lo indoor base is designed to offer all of the features and benefits of the Mygo but with greater comfort, additional growth and more options to suit the larger teenager or young adult.
Features and benefits:
- Sophisticated and stylish upholstery
- Adjustable ramped leg guides can be added to the seat base to achieve the desired ramped angle
- The memory foam option and new thicker cushion will help relieve pressure and give maximum comfort
- Contoured seat with 20" seat width accommodates the large teen or young adult without appearing wide
- Larger femoral guides, 2" higher than standard provides additional support along the length of the leg and will provide better control of abduction
- Adjustment indicators have been added to the back spine, lateral support brackets and calf support lengths; this allows the therapist to record the optimum position for the client
|Leckey Mygo Max Seating System|
|Maximum User Weight||187.39 lbs.|
|Unit Weight||61.7 lbs.|
|Seat Depth||16.4" - 22.4"|
|Seat Width||13.8" - 20"|
|Chest Width||9.2" - 15"|
|Back Height||19.6" - 24.8"|
|Seat to Sandal||13.2" - 20.4"|
|Plantar/dorsiflexion||10° - 10°|
|Back Angle||+10° to -25°|
|Wind-sweeping up to||20°|
|Calf Angle||-15° to +30°|
|Tilt-in-Space||+10° to -25°|
|Armrest Height||8.6" - 14"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.