Leckey MyWay stander - package
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey MyWay stander package provides independence, freedom and movement to the child while standing for a long time. MyWay stander is innovatively designed for children to explore and interact in an upright position while developing the child's walking and weight-bearing ability. MyWay harness is a comfortable postural support that works for children with a range of needs e.g. those with scoliosis or lordosis, those with low truncal tone and those who experience dystonic movements. The open frame design allows therapists to work closely with the child and their limbs, helping maximize the therapeutic benefits delivered by the product. The frame's castors have multi-functional brakes with direction lock, anti-roll back and resistance to meet the individual needs of each child.
MyWay stander can be fine-tuned with prone angle and shoulder height to achieve the optimum position for mobility specific to each child. Using MyWay, children can easily touch, feel, learn, discover and interact with peers. The wheeled frame allows children to propel themselves through their environment using their lower limbs, keeping their hands free to play and explore.MyWay Package includes:
- Ankle guides
- Guide handles
- User handles (Pair)
- Frame size 3 includes size 2 saddle
- Frame size 1 & 2 includes size 1 saddle
- Easy adjustment
- Open frame design
- Revolutionary harness support system
|Leckey MyWay stander|
|Sizes||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3|
|Age (approximate)||1 - 5 years||4 - 11 years||9 - 16 years|
|User shoulder height (to floor)||25" - 36"||34" - 47"||42" - 59"|
|User saddle height (inside leg)||8.5" - 17.5"||16" - 24"||21.5" - 32"|
|Maximum user weight||55 lbs.||110 lbs.||176 lbs.|
|Frame weight||26.5 lbs.||14.5 lbs.||21 lbs.|
|Saddle||9"L x 3.25"W||10"L x 3.25"W||-|
|Harness Sizing specification|
|Sizes||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5||Size 6|
|Age (approximate)||1 - 4 years||2 - 6 years||5 - 9 years||8 - 12 years||12 - 15 years||16 - 18 years|
|Waist at navel level||18" - 22"||19.5" - 23.5"||21.5" - 25.5"||23.5" - 27.5"||27.5" - 31.5"||31.5" - 35.5"|
|Maximum user weight||110 lbs.||110 lbs.||110 lbs.||176 lbs.||176 lbs.||176 lbs.|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.