Leckey Sleepform system
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey sleepform system is an easily transportable mattress which provides symmetric posture for individuals. Sleepform mattress increases comfort by reducing build up of pressure points to provide undisturbed night's sleep for the family. Sleepform mattress can be used at home or respite facilities. Leckey mattress comes in 4 sizes, Size 1 (0 - 1 Years), Size 2 (1 - 5 Years), Size 3 (1 - 5 Years), Size 4 (5 - 18 Years).
Sleepform system allows therapists to continue to address postural management issues even during the night. Sleepform provides pelvic stability for the symmetry in head and legs. Leckey sleepform provides alignment to both trunk and head to improve sleeping posture and shape of the ribcage. Sleepform system also provides positioning for leg and foot to recover the child from destructive or irregular postures. Sleepform provides special temperature control sheet (optional) to solve problems related to temperatures.
- Includes pump and bag
- Suitable for cots or single beds
- All components easily cleaned
- Airflow mattress to allow air circulation
- Fitted grid sheet to record position of components
- Leg and foot positioning for overall body symmetry
- Trunk and head alignment for resting or sleeping posture
- Pelvic stability to affects the symmetry of the head and legs
- Optional temperature control sheet to maintain body temperatures
|Leckey Sleepform System|
|Sleepform Mattress (One size)||37.25” L x 37.25” W|
|Size 1 & 2||37.75” W x 46.5” L x 0.6” H|
|Size 3 & 4||39.4” W x 78.75” L x 1.2” H|
|Airflow Knee Pillow|
|Size 1 & 2||9” W x 13” L x 2.4” H|
|Size 3 & 4||17.7” W x 25.6” L x 2.4” H|
|Size 1 & 2 (Small)||5.5” W x 2” H x 19.7” L|
|Size 1 & 2 (Large)||5.5” W x 2” H x 19.7” L|
|Size 3 & 4 (Small)||7.7” W x 3” H x 35.4” L|
|Size 3 & 4 (Large)||7.7” W x 5” H x 35.4” L|
|Cushioned Chest & Hip Guides|
|Size 1||4.6" - 6.6" (Width) , 13.8" - 19.4" (Circumference)|
|Size 2||6.4" - 7.8" (Width) , 19.1" - 24" (Circumference)|
|Size 3||6.4" - 7.8" (Width) , 19.1" - 24" (Circumference)|
|Size 4||7" - 13.1" (Width) , 22" - 40.2" (Circumference)|
|Cushioned Leg & Knee Guides|
|Size 1 (Min. - Max.)||5.5" - 10.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 2 (Min. - Max.)||7.2" - 12.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 3 (Min. - Max.)||7.2" - 12.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 4 (Min. - Max.)||9.2" - 22.1" (Circumference)|
|Under Mattress Straps|
|Size 1 & 2||24.8” (Strap Length)|
|Size 3 & 4||40.2” (Strap Length)|
|Temperature Control Sheet|
|Size 1 & 2||32.4” W x 48.8” L|
|Size 3 & 4||40” W x 80” L|
|Waterproof Mattress Protector|
|Size 1||34” L x 30” W|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.