Leckey Sleepform System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Sleepform Support System | Sunrise Medical
Leckey's moulded Sleep Support System allows you to sleep soundly. The Leckey Sleepform System is an integrated sleep posturing system that works in tandem with daytime posturing platforms to provide 24-hour postural support for children. The Sleepform Support System, which can be used in a bed or a cot, allows for individual moulding of the support surface, whether your child is lying on their back, belly, or side.
- Includes pump and bag
- Suitable for cots or single beds
- All components easily cleaned
- Airflow mattress to allow air circulation
- Fitted grid sheet to record position of components
- Leg and foot positioning for overall body symmetry
- Trunk and head alignment for resting or sleeping posture
- Pelvic stability to affects the symmetry of the head and legs
- Optional temperature control sheet to maintain body temperatures
LECKEY Sleepform Support System Additional & Optional Features
Help & Comfort with a Contoured Shape:
The Leckey Sleepform Mattress' contoured support is a moulded structure that keeps your child in a symmetrical position. The airflow mattress promotes circulation and regulates temperature by allowing air to circulate freely.
A Restful Night's Sleep:
With the Leckey Sleepform Support System's easy-to-use grid sheet, parents and carers can adjust the corresponding vacuum mattress to their child's positioning needs in only a few measures, resulting in improved effectiveness of a 24-hour posturing system – and a good night's sleep!
This sleep positioning system is lightweight and portable, making it suitable for use at home, in respite centres, or on vacation. The Leckey Sleepform Support System ensures that the body maintains a steady temperature with the optional temperature control sheet, which helps to facilitate sleep in any environment.
The cushioned chest and hip guides, which are flexible and tensioned to provide the level of support to meet individual needs without restricting movement, may be used to provide additional support to the Leckey Sleepform Support System.
|Leckey Sleepform System|
|Sleepform Mattress (One size)||37.25" L x 37.25" W|
|Size 1 & 2||37.75" W x 46.5" L x 0.6" H|
|Size 3 & 4||39.4" W x 78.75" L x 1.2" H|
|Airflow Knee Pillow|
|Size 1 & 2||9" W x 13" L x 2.4" H|
|Size 3 & 4||17.7" W x 25.6" L x 2.4" H|
|Size 1 & 2 (Small)||5.5" W x 2" H x 19.7" L|
|Size 1 & 2 (Large)||5.5" W x 2" H x 19.7" L|
|Size 3 & 4 (Small)||7.7" W x 3" H x 35.4" L|
|Size 3 & 4 (Large)||7.7" W x 5" H x 35.4" L|
|Cushioned Chest & Hip Guides|
|Size 1||4.6" - 6.6" (Width), 13.8" - 19.4" (Circumference)|
|Size 2||6.4" - 7.8" (Width), 19.1" - 24" (Circumference)|
|Size 3||6.4" - 7.8" (Width), 19.1" - 24" (Circumference)|
|Size 4||7" - 13.1" (Width), 22" - 40.2" (Circumference)|
|Cushioned Leg & Knee Guides|
|Size 1 (Min. - Max.)||5.5" - 10.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 2 (Min. - Max.)||7.2" - 12.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 3 (Min. - Max.)||7.2" - 12.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 4 (Min. - Max.)||9.2" - 22.1" (Circumference)|
|Under Mattress Straps|
|Size 1 & 2||24.8" (Strap Length)|
|Size 3 & 4||40.2" (Strap Length)|
|Temperature Control Sheet|
|Size 1 & 2||32.4" W x 48.8" L|
|Size 3 & 4||40" W x 80" L|
|Waterproof Mattress Protector|
|Size 1||34" L x 30" W|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.