Leckey Sleepform System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey Sleepform Support System | Sunrise Medical
Leckey's moulded Sleep Support System allows you to sleep soundly. The Leckey Sleepform System is an integrated sleep posturing system that works in tandem with daytime posturing platforms to provide 24-hour postural support for children. The Sleepform Support System, which can be used in a bed or a cot, allows for individual moulding of the support surface, whether your child is lying on their back, belly, or side.
- Includes pump and bag
- Suitable for cots or single beds
- All components easily cleaned
- Airflow mattress to allow air circulation
- Fitted grid sheet to record position of components
- Leg and foot positioning for overall body symmetry
- Trunk and head alignment for resting or sleeping posture
- Pelvic stability to affects the symmetry of the head and legs
- Optional temperature control sheet to maintain body temperatures
LECKEY Sleepform Support System Additional & Optional Features
Help & Comfort with a Contoured Shape:
The Leckey Sleepform Mattress' contoured support is a moulded structure that keeps your child in a symmetrical position. The airflow mattress promotes circulation and regulates temperature by allowing air to circulate freely.
A Restful Night's Sleep:
With the Leckey Sleepform Support System's easy-to-use grid sheet, parents and carers can adjust the corresponding vacuum mattress to their child's positioning needs in only a few measures, resulting in improved effectiveness of a 24-hour posturing system – and a good night's sleep!
This sleep positioning system is lightweight and portable, making it suitable for use at home, in respite centres, or on vacation. The Leckey Sleepform Support System ensures that the body maintains a steady temperature with the optional temperature control sheet, which helps to facilitate sleep in any environment.
The cushioned chest and hip guides, which are flexible and tensioned to provide the level of support to meet individual needs without restricting movement, may be used to provide additional support to the Leckey Sleepform Support System.
|Leckey Sleepform System|
|Sleepform Mattress (One size)||37.25" L x 37.25" W|
|Size 1 & 2||37.75" W x 46.5" L x 0.6" H|
|Size 3 & 4||39.4" W x 78.75" L x 1.2" H|
|Airflow Knee Pillow|
|Size 1 & 2||9" W x 13" L x 2.4" H|
|Size 3 & 4||17.7" W x 25.6" L x 2.4" H|
|Size 1 & 2 (Small)||5.5" W x 2" H x 19.7" L|
|Size 1 & 2 (Large)||5.5" W x 2" H x 19.7" L|
|Size 3 & 4 (Small)||7.7" W x 3" H x 35.4" L|
|Size 3 & 4 (Large)||7.7" W x 5" H x 35.4" L|
|Cushioned Chest & Hip Guides|
|Size 1||4.6" - 6.6" (Width), 13.8" - 19.4" (Circumference)|
|Size 2||6.4" - 7.8" (Width), 19.1" - 24" (Circumference)|
|Size 3||6.4" - 7.8" (Width), 19.1" - 24" (Circumference)|
|Size 4||7" - 13.1" (Width), 22" - 40.2" (Circumference)|
|Cushioned Leg & Knee Guides|
|Size 1 (Min. - Max.)||5.5" - 10.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 2 (Min. - Max.)||7.2" - 12.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 3 (Min. - Max.)||7.2" - 12.8" (Circumference)|
|Size 4 (Min. - Max.)||9.2" - 22.1" (Circumference)|
|Under Mattress Straps|
|Size 1 & 2||24.8" (Strap Length)|
|Size 3 & 4||40.2" (Strap Length)|
|Temperature Control Sheet|
|Size 1 & 2||32.4" W x 48.8" L|
|Size 3 & 4||40" W x 80" L|
|Waterproof Mattress Protector|
|Size 1||34" L x 30" W|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The RGA number and location must appear on the outside of the package in a clearly visible manner.
- RGA’s are valid for 60 days and will not be accepted if the item(s) is not returned within 60 days after a RGA is issued.
- The product must be saleable (Unused and Not a Discontinued Item) and must be properly packaged (Preferred Original Packaging).
- All approved returns must be shipped at customer’s expense using their preferred carrier. Product or parts returns which are not pre-paid will not be accepted.
- If your return is due to a Manufacturing error and if all items on the invoice are being returned, then Manufacturer will refund any freight and/or handling fee on the original order paid.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- All seating components must be returned inside original sealed plastic bags.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- For applicable restocking fees, please consult the chart below:
- Return Authorization’s issued on orders shipped within 90 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Return Authorization issued on orders shipped within 180 days of original ship date and returned within 60 days of receiving the Return Authorization are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
|No Returns Will be accepted after 180 Days elapse.|
Please call us for specific details.