Leckey squiggles early sitting system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.Services available:
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey squiggles early sitting system is ideal for floor based activities or when attached to a high chair for tabletop activities and interaction. Early sitting system is ideal for helping children with special needs to develop and grow. Squiggles early sitting system helps children to develop the head, trunk and pelvic stability. Early sitting system is ideal for children up to 48 months old.
Leckey Squiggles Early Sitting System has a seat base, dynamic trunk support pelvic harness, cushions and attachment straps. Early Sitting system encourages development of head control and provides a stable base from which kids can use their hands. Early sitting system offers dynamic trunk support which allows enough movement to encourage kids to explore their environment, developing physical, cognitive and sensory skills. Prone sitting refers to the forward tilt of the seat base. When seated in this position, the pelvis is encouraged to tilt forward.
|Leckey Squiggles Early Sitting System|
|Age||18 months to 48 months|
|Max user weight||37.4 lbs|
|Stature||31.49" - 39.37"|
|Hip width (seat shell base)||5.9" - 7.87"|
|Seat depth (backrest to back of knee)||7.48" - 10.23"|
|Backrest height (seat shell)||3.93"|
|Pelvic harness Hip circumference||10.7" - 22.44"|
|Leg support Leg length (buttock to sole)||21.77"|
|Height||10" - 11.6"|
|Trunk support height||7.48" - 10"|
|Trunk angle adjustment||75º - 115º|
|Pronation angle with leg support||15º|
|Area (fully assembled to max tray height)||W 23.62" x B 18.8" x H 11.02"|
|Area for transport (Tray folded with legs removed)||W 23.6" x B 18.89" x H 0.43"|
|Height adjustment (distance from floor to tray surface)||9.4" - 11"|
|Angle adjustment||180º - 90º|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.