Leckey tour mobility base for kit & mygo seating system
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey tour mobility base is designed to provide moderate to complex positioning for children ages 3-14 years. Tour mobility base seat interface can accommodate the Kit and Mygo seating system. Tour mobility base upper leg supports can be adjusted independently and set up to accommodate leg length discrepancy, abduction, adduction or up to 30º windsweeping.Features:
- 30° tilt in space
- Virtual pivot point
- Brake lever on handles
- Different wheel sizes options
- Seat interface for Kit and Mygo seating systems
|Configured for:||Mygo or Kit|
|Front caster diameter||4"||6"||8"|
|Rear wheel diameter||12"||22", 24"||12"||22", 24"|
|Overall length without seat||31"||31"||33"||33"|
|Space between wheels||20"||20"||20"||22"|
|Chassis weight||50.7 lbs.||59.5 lbs.||50.7 lbs.||59.5 lbs.|
|Max weight of user & seat||243 lbs.|
|Seat base height||17.71"|
|Push handle height||41" - 50"|
|Push handle angle||90° - 120°|
|Minimum folded height||22"|
|Seat tilt||0° - 30°|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.