*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Services available:resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Leckey waistcoat is a seating and positioning harness that offers upper body support. Positioning waistcoat promotes increased postural support for children with poor trunk control. Waistcoat is easy to adjust and easy to use. Leckey waistcoat comes with two sets of vertical and horizontal straps that will securely fasten it to any seating system. Waistcoat is ideal for children who fatigue easily because of upper body weakness or decreased muscle tone. Leckey waistcoat fits onto almost any seating system and supports the trunk, shoulders and pelvis effectively and with dignity.Features
- Easily adjustable or quickly removable
- Provides trunk and shoulder positioning
- Two sets of vertical and horizontal straps
- Strap extensions available for larger seats
- Detachable bib easily removes for cleaning
- Velcro fastenings allow easy adjustment or quick removal
- Comes in three separate sections - main body, bib and groin strap
|Size 1||0 - 3 years||14" - 20"|
|Size 2||1 - 9 years||18" - 26"|
|Size 3||7 - 16 years||24" - 33"|
|Size 4||16 - adult||31" - 45"|
- Warranty applies, subject to normal wear and tear, when the products are used as intended, without unapproved modifications, following all manufacturer instructions and requirements.
- Duration of warranty is 24 Months effective from the date of delivery to the customer.
- Manufacturer’s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be to repair, replace, or re-fabricate at no charge, or to refund or credit the cost of the system or component there of to the original purchaser, at manufacturer’s sole discretion.
- Limited Warranty does not cover labor, freight charges, or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution of parts not approved by the manufacturer, any alteration or repair by others that, in manufacturer’s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Manufacturer will charge restocking fees, if non-stock items cancelled after 3 weeks of placing the order.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions.
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.