Leggero Enzo Side Folding Wheelchair - Special Edition
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Manual Wheelchair Buyer's Guide.
Leggero Enzo wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurement form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Leggero enzo order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selection,
Our expert team members are available for your help! Call now for exclusive offers
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions, backs and wheelchair seating system with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Leggero Enzo Side Folding Wheelchair - Special Edition is constructed of cast aluminum frame and precise machining that provides unparalleled rigidity. Enzo tilt wheelchair has 45° posterior tilt mechanism and an optional 5° anterior tilt. Enzo folding wheelchair is designed to maximize both aesthetics and performance.Features:
- 45° posterior tilt
- Optional 5° anterior tilt
- Adjustable axle position
- Hand or foot tilt options
- Choice of wheels and casters
- Folding frame with excellent rigidity
- Adjustable depth clamping seat rails
- Adjustable height clamping back canes
- Choice of push to lock, hub lock, or drum brakes
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call for special pricing quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Leggero Enzo Wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||185 lbs.|
|Seat width||12" - 18"|
|Seat depth||11" - 20"|
|Seat to floor||13.5" - 20"|
|Tilt angle||-5° to 45°|
|Hip angle||90° to 110°|
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The manufacturer warrants the frame and quick-release axles of this chair against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. The expected life of this frame is five years.
- All original equipment parts and components of this chair are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of the first purchase.
- Limitation s to warranty:
- We do not warrant:
- Tires, tubes, upholstery, push handle grips, or armpads.
- Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Damage resulting from transit use.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit indicated on the serial number label.
- This warranty is valid only when the product is used according to the specified conditions and the intended purposes, following all manufacturer recommendations. It is void otherwise.
- This warranty shall not apply to problems arising from normal wear, and such evaluation will be solely determined by the manufacturer.
- This warranty is void if the product is modified without the manufacturer’s express written consent:
- Including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments
- Products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without specific consent of the manufacturer
- Or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond the manufacturer’s control
- We do not warrant:
- This warranty is void if the original serial number is removed or altered.
- This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier if international warranties apply.
- The manufacturer’s sole liability is to repair or replace covered parts. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential damages.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns and repairs must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Return the product or part(s), freight pre-paid to the manufacturer for a return address and to obtain a return authorization number (RA#).
- The cost of labor to repair, remove or install parts must be paid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details