Leukotape P Orthopedic Corrective Tape Porous Rayon/Zinc Oxide 1-1/2" x 15 Yard NonSterile- 30/Case
This is a rayon-backed adhesive tape that features an extremely strong zinc oxide adhesive combined with a high tensile strength and makes Leukotape ideal for patellofemoral taping (a taping technique for correcting patellar position) and shoulder taping techniques.
- Used with Cover-Roll stretch bandage.
- Adhesive contains a dry natural rubber.
- Recommended for patellofemoral taping and shoulder taping techniques. li>Re-aligns shoulder-related structures and is helpful for taping and retraining muscles..
|Application||Orthopedic Corrective Tape|
|Dimensions||1-1/2 Inch X 15 Yards|
|Material||Rayon / Zinc Oxide|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details