Liko ComfortSling Plus Model 300 - padded seat net polyester sling
For model and size selection please review :
Liko ComfortSling Plus Model 300 - padded seat net polyester sling provides a comfortable sitting posture with good back support and adapts to the body’s contours without the need for individual adjustment. Comfort plus sling is gentle to apply since the patient is in a supine position during the application and the sling remains in the chair after the transfer. When the patient later is ready to be moved back to bed, the sling is already in place. Liko comfort plus sling is a “full sling” that allows the patient to remain in the sling after application and transfer. Liko’s enhanced design is wider and longer which increases patient comfort. The sitting posture is essentially upright, but, in combination with Sling Cross-bar 450 or Sidebars and extension loops, it can be semi-recumbent.
- Good back support
- Net polyester fabric
- Available only in medium size
- Padded seat with synthetic sheepskin
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium||88 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details