Liko ComfortSling Plus Model 350 - high back net polyester sling with padded seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko ComfortSling Plus Model 350 - high back net polyester sling with padded seat provides a comfortable & reclined sitting posture with good back support and adapts to the body’s contours without the need for individual adjustment. Comfort plus sling is recommended especially for pain-sensitive patients needing to sit reclined in a semi-recumbent position. In such cases, it can be difficult to remove and then re-apply the sling. Liko comfort plus mod. 350 high back sling is a “full sling” that allows the patient to remain in the sling after application and transfer. Liko’s enhanced design is wider and longer which increases patient comfort.
Liko comfort plus 350 high back padded seat net polyester sling for patient lift provides a more reclined posture than the lower comfort plus sling becoming even more semi-recumbent when combined with Sling Cross-bar 450 or Sidebars and extension loops. This semi-recumbent posture is a good solution when lifting patients who are not allowed or unable to bend 90° at the hip. Comfort plus sling is the preferred choice of many amputees and patients who are particularly pain-sensitive, e.g., rheumatics.
- Polyester net
- Reclined posture
- Good back support
- Available only in medium size
- Padded seat with synthetic sheepskin
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium||88 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details