Liko ComfortSling Plus net polyester model 300
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP)
For model and size selection please review :
Liko ComfortSling Plus net polyester model 300 adapts to suit the patient and no individual adjustments are required. A properly fitted and carefully applied Comfort plus sling provides the patient with a good sense of security and a high degree of comfort, along with good back and head support . Liko comfort plus sling is a “full sling” that allows the patient to remain in the sling after even application and transfer. Liko's enhanced design is wider and longer which increases patient comfort. The sitting posture is essentially upright, but, in combination with Sling Cross-bar 450 or Sidebars and extension loops, it can be semi-recumbent.Features
- Good back support
- Net polyester fabric
- Available in 3 sizes M, L and XL
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
"Hygiene" items are non-returnable for health reasons
|Size||User weight||Max. load|
|Medium||88 - 176 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Large||154 - 243 lbs.||440 lbs.|
|Extra Large||Greater than 200 lbs.||660 lbs.|
- The manufacturer warrants all slings against manufacturing defects for three years from the date of purchase.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details